KIITEE Application Form 2017
KIIT Entrance Exam 2017 – Application Form
The KIIT University conducts all India Entrance Exam named as KIIT Entrance Exam in Bhubaneswar as to take admissions into the courses offered by the University such as School of Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Engineering, MCA, Management, Rural Management, Law, Biotechnology, Fashion Technology and many more. For KIIT Entrance Exam, seats privilege is given to reserved categories which include SC, ST, PWD and women candidates. Those whoever wants to apply for KIIT Entrance Exam 2017 can visit the official web portal of the University i.e. www.kiit.ac.in . All the information related to result, admit cards, examination are available in the Information Brochure.
KIITEE Application Form 2017 – Important Dates
Ways to fill the application form
- First of all, access the official web page of KIIT.
- Click on Admission 2017, available on top most grids.
- New page will be open, click on Apply Online.
- Fill the application form and enter the contact details like e-mail address, contact num, etc.
- You will receive registration number via SMS. Keep it safe with you.
- Take the print out of the application form, attach passport size colored photograph, do signature and send it to the designated address along with the relevant documents.
- THERE IS NO APPLICATION OR EXAMINATION FEES FOR KIIT ENTRANCE EXAM.
KIIT University or Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is well-known worldwide due to its rich educational culture of excellence and is situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha state of India. The university offers numerous courses to the students based on Research and Innovation as to encourage the students to think critically and creatively. It has a huge campus where around 25000 students gather and belongs to diverse multi-cultural community mingles and study & relax together. The students come from every corner of India and other 22 countries. The university offers graduation, Master’s, doctoral and post-doctoral programmes in large range of disciplines. The main aim of KIIT University is to create advanced professional learning center as per international standards where exchange of knowledge and excellence is done and no barriers of Nationality, Language, Cultural plurality and Religion.
To appear for the KIIT Entrance Exam
- Candidates must cleared 12th class examination either in the year 2014 or 2015 and must be from science stream with core subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and scored at least 60% marks in all the relevant subjects. Moreover, those students who will appear for 12th board examination in the year 2017 can also give the entrance exam.
- Applicants must attain at least 21 years of age for the exam.