JNTU PACET 2017 Application Form
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University which also recognized as JNTU and it conducts PACET 2017 Exam which stands for Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test 2017 as to select the eligible and qualified candidates for admission in various courses offered by the University. The JNTU in a short span of time will advertised the JNTU PACET 2017 Application Form on the official website of JNTU so students can download the form from the site.
The JNTU is an eminent university of Hyderabad which is popularly recognized for its excellence in teaching, soothing academic environment and highly educated faculties. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts the JNTU PACET Exam every year to fill in their vacant seats in numerous programmes of engineering offered by the university.
The JNTU offers undergraduate engineering courses, such as:-
- B Arch (Duration: 5 Years)
- B Planning (Duration: 4 Years)
- Part Time Degree Course of B Arch (Duration: 6 Years)
All the eligible applicants can fill up the JNTU PACET Application Form 2017.
Official Web Portal of JNTU:- www.jntuh.ac.in
PACET 2017 – Guidelines to fill the PACET Application Form 2017
- The engineering entrance exam is based on two modes either online or offline. Candidates can apply through any of the mode according to their choice.
- Candidates will get the sample papers on the official website i.e. jntuh.ac.in so that they can solve them before the examination.
- Do fill the application form without any errors only after reading the information brochure as given on the official web portal of JNTU.
- While filling the form, remember that no column will be left blank as if found unfinished it will be rejected by the authorities of the university.
- Once the application form completely filled by you, take the print out of it.
- The application form fee will be accepted through demand draft of Rs.400/- only drawn in favor of Secretary, APSCHE.
- The demand draft, filled application form and all the other related documents will be send to be registered address as given on the site.
- If the authority find any mistake in the form then your application form will be rejected and it will not be re consider due to any circumstances. The fee amount paid by you will also forfeited by the authority, so check all the details while applying for JNTU PACET 2017.
All the candidates are requested that the information given in the brochure must be fulfilled by them if they want to apply for PACET 2017. Information brochure will soon available on our web page or you can also download it from the official website of JNTU, Hyderabad.