NATA Application Form 2017
NATA 2017 Exam by Council of Architecture and is situated in New Delhi. This aptitude test is conducted as to measure the candidates aptitude for specific field of study i.e. Architecture. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture is totally based on drawing and observation skills, aesthetic sensitivity, sense of proportion and thinking ability. The measures have been acquired over a long period of time and that are based on specific field of study that is Architecture. Those potential candidates desired to take admission in first year of undergraduate programmes in Architecture in India can sit for the NATA Exam 2017. NATA Scores are very important as it is used by the authority of various Government and Non-Government colleges or schools of Architecture as to give them admission in the college or institution. NATA is a national level examination as conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture or NIASA.
NATA 2017 Application Form – How to Apply
- Candidates can register themselves for NATA 2017 through online mode from the official website www.nata.in by paying the application form fee of Rs.1250/- and Processing Charges also.
- The fee amount is accepted via Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking or by way of cash in any of the branch of ICICI Bank all over the India.
- After fulfilling the procedure, download the filled application form and procure the necessary registration documents.
- Candidates remember to select the test centers or region from the official website of NATA as per the convenience.
- Lastly, visit the nearby test center for the appointment for NATA Exam 2017.
NATA 2017 – Exam Schedule (Tentative)
Aptitude Test Date – April to August 2017
Online Registrations for Application Form – March 2017
NATA 2017 – Test Content
The test paper is based on 2 parts that are drawing exam and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test as to measure the candidate’s aptitude. The paper is of 2 hours in which applicants have to attempt total 3 questions 0f drawing. The drawing aptitude test is judged by the authority on the following basis that are:-
- Ability to sketch a given object
- Visualize and draw the effects of light
- Sense of perspective drawing
- Creating visual harmony
- Understanding of scale and proportions
- Memorize and draw the sketch, etc.
There are total 40 objective type questions in computer based test. The test is judged on the basis of perception, imagination and observation, creativity and communication as well as architectural awareness which consist of following measures:-
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mental Ability
- Imaginative comprehension and expression
- Architectural Awareness
The examination of answer sheet is done by a panel of three examiners separately and then average will be count. The judgment is very strict and totally based on student’s performance on the questions and the number of questions that are answered by the candidates.
NATA Application Form 2017 – Announced Soon
For more details log on to the official web portal of NATA and read the prospectus thoroughly or just be there on our page to know more about NATA 2017.