AIIMS 2017 Application Form
All India Institute of Medical Science or AIIMS, New Delhi is conducting national level AIIMS MBBS Exam for undergraduates as to taking admission in MBBS and BDS Programmes. Those candidates willingly want to study the undergraduate medical courses that are MBBS and BDS which are offered by the affiliated institutions both government and private medical colleges in India can apply for AIIMS 2017. Large number of candidates sits for this medical entrance exam every year and there are only limited seats. All those candidates residing across India can fill the AIIMS 2017 Application form. Those whoever wants to make career in the medical science profession can appear for AIIMS Exam 2017.
AIIMS 2017 – Examination Procedure
- The Medical Entrance Examination will be conducted on the basis of CBT or Computer Based Test. The exam is totally conducted through online mode only; no other mode of examination is available.
- AIIMS exam will be conducted all over India so candidates can choose their choice of city to sit for the entrance examination.
- Do read the information prospectus without omission and then fill up the entire application form precisely and also include choice of city in that.
- Mock test papers are available on www.aiimsexams.org , so candidates can see the method of examination.
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted into two shifts in distinctive centers across India in the month of June 2016.
- Candidates prepare themselves to give exam in either of the shifts in the examination center which is allotted to them.
AIIMS 2017 Application Form – Steps to register
- First of all, all the candidates are informed to read the prospectus or Help Manual before doing online registration.
- No column is left blank while filling up the online application form.
- If any application form found incomplete, it will be rejected by the authority.
- If any candidate did not make the fee payment then their form will not be accepted due to any circumstances.
- If the authority rejected your application due to any reason, no notice will be provided as well as a request for re-consideration will not be entertained by the authority.
- Keep the registration slip safe with you till the completion of admission process.
AIIMS Application Form 2017 – Examination Fees
Requisite fees may be paid through both modes of payment. Candidates can make payment through online as well as offline mode by Debit card or Credit Card or challan form which is payable at any branch of State Bank of India. All the candidates have to pay the fee amount and transaction charges as applicable. The examination fee amount is Rs.1000/- for General and OBC category candidates, Rs.800/- for SC and ST category candidates and OPH candidates are exempted as per the norms.
AIIMS 2017 – Important Events
|Online Registration of Applications||Not Available|
|Online Registration of Applications closes in||Not Available|
|Uploading the admit cards||Not Available|
|Date of Entrance Examination||Not Available|
|Announcement of Result||Not Available|